Gutter Butter is a biodegradable, concentrated cleaner. Gutter Butter is designed to be effective removing oxidation from many surfaces. Its primary application is Gutter cleaning but is effective in cleaning metal roofs, siding, and more!
Dilute as needed and apply with low-pressure mist. Brush if needed. Rinse thoroughly with water. It can be run through pressure washer pump safely.
- Prewet surface and surrounding areas prior to use, pay special attention to windows
- Do not allow product to dry on the surface
- Always test the inconspicuous area. Use in temps above 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Do not use on polished aluminum. Stucco/Dryvit may change color, use with caution
- Always wear appropriate PPE, glove and eye protection
Gutter Brightening– 10:1 (17 oz/gal)
Vinyl Siding Restoration– approx. 24 oz/gal start low and increase as needed
Metal Roof Restoration– approx. 24 oz/gal start low and increase as needed